In just two weeks I’ve dropped 18cm in body mass, I’m eating more than I ever have, and I’m well on my way to achieving (short) Victoria Secrets model status… well, from the neck down anyway. I have great ankles.
Find out more about HYPOXI training and its benefits on my previous post – CLICK HERE.
Want to lose the stubborn fat deposits around your bum and thighs or around your middle without intensive gym sessions and gruelling diets?
Ex Leeds United player Andy Couzens has kindly offered to give one of my readers a full 4 week (12 session) course of HYPOXI training, with a nutritional assessment and plan thrown in.
Just 30 minutes, three times a week at a time that suits you, in his modern, fully equipped, small but perfectly formed gym in Guiseley, North-West Leeds.
This course alone is worth a whopping £425 quid. On top of this, he’s throwing in his nutritional advice – a fantastic opportunity to get you on the right track to being a healthier, stronger, fitter you.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) First of all, click here and LIKE Andy’s Facebook Page
2) Then answer this question (it requires you to read my previous blog post) – How many hours before you hit the sack should you have your final meal of the day?
3) Please also share this blog post on your Facebook page by clicking on the SHARE button below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This competition is open to anyone over the age of 18.
2. Only competition entries filed after 20:00 GMT on 20th January will be accepted.
3. Entries must be received by 11.59pm GMT on 28 February 2017.
4. There is only one prize. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition.
5. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
6. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
7. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost or damaged.
8. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
10. To be entered into the draw you must enter your details requested in the entry for. Duplicates will be removed.
11. One entrant will win a 4 (four) week HYPOXI training course which consists of 12 (twelve) 30 minute sessions over the course of 4 (weeks) at Andy Couzens Fitness in Guiseley, North-West Leeds, Yorkshire. The winner will also get a nutritional assessment at the beginning of the course which includes advice of lifestyle and diet.
12. All components of the prize are subject to availability as advised by Andy Couzens upon booking.
13. The prize includes: A 4 (four) week HYPOXI training course which consists of 12 (twelve) 30 minute sessions over the course of 4 (weeks) at Andy Couzens Fitness in Guiseley, North-West Leeds, Yorkshire. The winner will also get a nutritional assessment at the beginning of the course which includes advice of lifestyle and diet.
14. The prize does not include any travel to and from Andy Couzen’s Fitness Studio.
15. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they are in good health and able to undertake all activities.
16. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
17. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
18. By entering, entrants agree to receiving further information from Girl About Yorkshire and Andy Couzens Fitness and the winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
20. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The winner will be contacted via email the first week of February 2017 by Girl About Yorkshire. Should no reply to the e-mail be received within 72 hours, a new winner will be drawn. No provision is offered for e-mails bouncing, being found in spam, simply not being picked up by the winner or any other reason within the time frame.